• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed Build Wall missing....

DeletedUser1031

Also noticed this morning that when there in no wall in a villa the "Build Wall" button that is normally there on the villa overview screen is now missing and you have to build LVL1 from HQ, once LVL1 is started it then shows normally.

DeletedUser1031

Actually the same issue applies to the Academy so I am now thinking that it applies to all building in a villa....

DeletedUser

After the update 1.28 ANY building that is NOT initialized or at lvl 1 (eg. wall, academy, church) cannot be updated. There isn't an option to update them. Kind of hampers developement. Please fix.

DeletedUser

My bad - I thought that buildings could not be updated to lvl 1. After update these buildings can only be updated through the Headquarters. Still not right but a work around.

DeletedUser61

Can you please provide the browser you are currently using?

DeletedUser

I had a similar situation after restarting on a world, I had to build all my resource buildings through my HQ just the first lvl though as once I got them built I could upgrade them fine, But it wouldn't let me build them otherwise....It did the same with Tavern, Walls, Market, basically any building that your village doesn't start with I had to build the first lvl of by using the HQ building menu....I'm playing on Chrome...