• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Building a church for 5k provisions?

DeletedUser

Call me a noob all you will, but it's been years since I've played a church world and I am blown away that it costs 5k provisions and over 30k resources to rebuild it. Is this normal???

EDIT: It might help to explain...I nobled a village and it brought it to -16. I wouldn't think the loyalty would have anything to do with it right? And I certainly didn't attack it with catapults.

DeletedUser

so you mean to say that when you nobled a village it is showing population in -16?
What is the farm level at present?
May be someone else used catpult so if another player nobles it cannot make church quickly if want to do so or something like that.

DeletedUser

No no no, nothing to do with the farm. It's about the Church. I nobled it to -16 loyalty and now it has no church. It now requires 16k wood, 20k clay and 5k iron PLUS 5k provisions just to build it...Wtf is that all about?

Edit: You may be right about the cat, it just doesn't seem likely since myself and my brother were the only ones ever hitting it. I know this by each time I hit I kept getting the same full hauls of the full warehouse. I don't know man...it's just weird.

DeletedUser

You only have to build a church if the village is located in another province. That cost is normal to build a church.

DeletedUser

Ok, so the cost is one thing...But the 5k population???

You know what...read up on the original TW wiki...And it isn't recommended to build churches in all villas. Guess that sums it up for me, thanks for the feedback guys!

DeletedUser

So, is there ANY purpose to building a church in your starting province. And if not, is there any way to get rid of it once it's built?

DeletedUser

There is no reason to build a church in your starting province as you already have the chapel. You can get rid of a church by using catapults or sabotage. If you can't do either option, send in a ticket.