• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Building a new Village

DeletedUser915

I am thinking about nobling some maxed out barbs to strengthen some of my owned provinces that need more support. I am curious if any has figured out or has a guess on how long it would take to go from 3500 points to about 9000? Assuming you are upgrading buildings 24/7 as I will.
I've managed to take around 10-15 provinces without anyone else in them :p That can be hard to manage all by myself when facing someone of equal size who has all their villages in 3 provinces.

DeletedUser

I'm still building from scratch somewhat building 24/7 since october 5th and i'm at around 8.2k points for main village. Sooo... I'd guess maybe 3 weeks would be the fastest? I'll try and do something like this with one of my other villa's and do some testing. :)

DeletedUser915

Thank you for your response, it is the same as what I found out just yesterday. I went on tw tools and found a village that I nobled at 3500 points and it took me 21 days to get that maxed out. I didn't realize I had the answer all along :p