• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Not a Bug Building Level and Sabotage

DeletedUser984

I'm playing on Google Chrome and mainly US6. I've found that when you have a building queued when you get sabbed, the building continues to build at the level it was working toward. However, once it completes, it only levels to the next level (not the original level). Sorry, confusing.
Example:
I have tavern level 15 and it gets sabotaged to level 14. I immediately begin to rebuild tavern to 15. I see the "MAX LEVEL" banner and get X amount of time to completion. While this is building, I get sabotaged again and the tavern drops to 13. The time to completion remains unchanged, and the banner still says "MAX LEVEL" on the bottom. The "+1" in the upper corner now reads "+2". It makes it look as though once this upgrade is finished, my level 13 tavern will be level 15 since it requires the same amount of time, indicates that it will increase 2 levels, and won't allow me to upgrade it again even if I have farm space and building queue slots open.

DeletedUser984

Update on this. If you remove something from queue (or possibly add something - haven't had a chance to test) it seems to appropriately update the remaining build time.

DeletedUser984

I think my post was misunderstood or I'm completely misunderstanding gameplay.
The bug is/was (haven't had an opportunity to verify lately with fewer sabs coming in) that when a building was sabotaged while under construction, it would not properly reset to the new time. Aka, if I started construction of HQ level 20, and it got sabbed, it would not reset to the build time of HQ level 19 (which is now the level being constructed). It WOULD reset if you cancelled another building in your queue or something like that. Wasn't fully able to figure out all of the conditions that caused a proper reset.