• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Building slot upgrade transfers.

DeletedUser975

I know this will probably never happen because developers of games like this just want to make money, however, It would be nice if after a village was finished building everything you could transfer the building upgrade slot that was purchased for 70 crowns to another village that isnt done building.

DeletedUser555

This is a good idea. Another option would be to have the option of buying one that cost more crowns but gives you the ability to move it to at least 3 villages maybe up to 5 depending on how much you charge for it.

DeletedUser

I know this will probably never happen because developers of games like this just want to make money, however, It would be nice if after a village was finished building everything you could transfer the building upgrade slot that was purchased for 70 crowns to another village that isnt done building.
or.... noble that city for it back >.>

DeletedUser720

I would buy the feature, if you could transfer it to several times. This would extend the usefulness as it's only needed for a short duration compared to the lifetime of the village.

DeletedUser975

Yeah I realize that but only useful if you lose the troops in combat. otherwise you have to rebuild all the troops :(