• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Buildings resource requirements

DeletedUser

Wow what happened overnight?
Some of my building resource requirements have more than quadrupled!
Lvl 14 HQ wanting 20k res, I can guarantee it wasn't that on the 1st vill.

DeletedUser825

The new balancing went up overnight.... some of us are a little peeved haha

DeletedUser

Who was the genius that came up with this 'balancing'?
This is totally disruptive to play, completely changes my planned start up strat and unfair compared to those that may have already got academy to switch game mechanics partway into a world.
I played version 1, came to check this out, and they've lost another player now with this ridiculous game mechanics.
Seriously don't understand why they would implement such a hugely drastic change when a world is already underway!

DeletedUser825

Don't leave the game because of this. Alter your play style to fit the new update.

DeletedUser1472

It cost so much now to upgrade, and the new raid function really forces people to be really active to win

DeletedUser

Don't leave the game because of this. Alter your play style to fit the new update.
Altering strategy for a new world is fine. Making changes drastically while a world has already been active and many have academies/nobles while others were just working up to them puts them at a serious disadvantage.
In any case, I can't say I'm very impressed with the new version..... all these freebies and pay to win features, basically taken the skill/challenge aspect out of the game :(

Management

Banned
This "balancing update" is clearly just a way to make players spend crowns to win. I have to say I am quite displeased with the direction Inno is taking this game. I predict many will leave because of this..

DeletedUser825

I will agree the advantage of coins has become a big problem with this new update.

DeletedUser1278

I'm not sure it's a crown thing, because most of the buildings require a lot more res to build now. To me it's more of a farming barbs thing. With faster run times, the players with an advantage are the players that can keep their barb runs going the most.

DeletedUser825

Always another side of the story!! :D In all serious though the HQ is very expensive... like it very well should be. It is your command center. Makes sense to have it cost the most. I just have problems with other build times.

DeletedUser1264

Very unpleased with the new update. i understand we will need to be more active, but with build times of troops so fast aswell as build times of walls and such so slow there will be no saving villages from being attacked unless they are stacked. which means strategy of the game is lowered to 10 year old play style (Nuke villas fallowed by noble train) where as there is no more timing support and strategy to the game. anybody can smash their face against the keyboard and win as long as they want to spend hundreds of dollars to play and win.

Inno games needs to balance this out a little more.

DeletedUser

which means strategy of the game is lowered to 10 year old play style (Nuke villas fallowed by noble train)
Please tell me your more adult and mature versions of playing this game... because i curious xD guess its the 10 year old in me

DeletedUser

yeah but you farm 3x as fast and farming revenue is much, much greater than just letting your res make you money. Building an HQ for less than twice the price with 3x the revenue? That's not bad.

DeletedUser

Cost not the problem I think, time is XD Some things way to fast, other way to slow

DeletedUser1260

Any time there is an adjustment to the game, strategy has to change. Activity has always been the key to really do anything in the game and I have to say that now we will be able to weed out the dead weight easier. :D

DeletedUser

Any time there is an adjustment to the game, strategy has to change. Activity has always been the key to really do anything in the game and I have to say that now we will be able to weed out the dead weight easier. :D
Adjusted strategy for a new world is fine. Forcing such a drastic change on an already active world gave many early starters a different advantage. Some of us have a very specific start up strat and the change radically f'd that up :) What's done is done