• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cannot Reproduce Button problems

DeletedUser

This is only happening when I go in using Google Chrome, not using Firefox and I didn't try IE because... well, come on....

Since the update (which I assume was yesterday) I've been having trouble clicking on things. It is not confined to one area/part of the game. I've experienced it attacking, sending supplies, and collecting resource jobs. The button will only have a very small area to click that you have to find or none at all, preventing things like collecting resource jobs or setting new ones, selecting units to send/recruit or optional one-use items like the Medic and Grandmaster. I tried reloading the screen and closing out and going back in and I still had problems.

So far I have NOT experienced it when using Firefox.

I will update if the situation fixes itself (or someone has fixed it) or if I have any new information to present.

Thank you!

DeletedUser61

I have been using Chrome and tried to duplicate this however unable to do so. Are you or anyone else experiencing this issue still? If so if you list he exact steps that might help.

DeletedUser

I use Firefox on this computer-- I'll check Chrome again tomorrow and report back my findings.