• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Buttons operate on mouseover, only button image changes on click

DeletedUser

Almost every button in the game doesn't seem to actually operate by clicking it. If I click a button and move the mouse away quickly to hit something else, the button will usually graphically toggle, but not actually call the button's function.

I can wait as long as I want after I click a button and only the graphic will change. Once I move my mouse over the button, it triggers the button's function. This happens a lot more with the golden-looking square buttons (like expanding the bottom timeline or toggling the report window's search box).

It seems like the graphical change should wait until it's finished and then trigger whatever function the mouseover calls rather than binding them to two different interactions. When I first started, I thought this game was pretty broken because of how many buttons this affects, so it strongly impacts the apparent quality of the game.

DeletedUser

What browser are you using? Did you try this with other browsers to see if the problem persists?

DeletedUser

Ahh, good question. I'm using Chrome and don't have other browsers installed to test with.