• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Calculating ODD

DeletedUser238

I wanna know how this game is getting these numbers for ODD (opposites defeated Defender) or as known in this game Defense bashpoints.

I find myself killing nukes and gaining next to nothing in ODD. I would really like to know why if i kill off a village attacking i get a good amount of ODA and when i defend against a nuke i get like 200 points if that added to my ODD. there seems to be a problem here

DeletedUser

MAin reason lies in if u support urself, u only get DBPTs from the troopsfrom that city.

DeletedUser465

Yeah, anyone you support that is not you, you do not get bash for.

DeletedUser

I knew you didnt get BP from supporting other players, and that you dont for troops killed by support in your city.
I never figured that included my own support -_-

DeletedUser465

As far as I know you get bash for killing things with other peoples support, I thought?

DeletedUser

My experience leads me to believe otherwise.

Then again, it could just be a buggy system on the defensive side.

DeletedUser465

That is quite possible. Maybe we'll have to test it out.

DeletedUser255

At this point of the game's development you only get Defensive BP from units that your defending village's troops kill. Support from yourself and other players do not contribute.
Yes, I think it is incorrect.
Yes, there are several conversations on going with Game Development about the direction they wish to take against player's expectations.

DeletedUser702

ODD is calculated on numbers of troops YOU lost from an incoming attack. I've sucked in full nukes with minimal losses and gotten 200 ODD. My tribemate hit an o vill of mine by accident and I didn't see it till the whole offensive nuke was dead. I got 30k ODD from that one incident.