• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Call to action

DeletedUser2604

I also do agree coin kinda ruin the game, especially after Gwen shot and VP world came out, then the world start declining. It really destroyed the balance of game for early world. But once u reach certain point of the game it doesn’t matter much anymore

DeletedUser1376

I have seen ALOT OF 15 sec split noble train ever since my return on world Z. Guess the good players are gone to EN now
As for coining, Me and pjma1979 can easily get into top 5 range every single world without much use of coins. Its true coin does make a huge difference, it really depend who is using it and how much play time the player invested in, like Vivienne said, as well as how much you spend on it
anyone with a gap of more than 1 second isn't trying or doesn't know how to send a train .

DeletedUser2604

Yep, and it’s not hard to send noble train in Same second. I have send noble train to multiple villages arrive at same time and all in same second on some occasions, requires some effort to put it off