• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can we add groups to presets?

DeletedUser

Hey all,
Now that mid-game has landed on W9, I had to change from micro-farming to what I call "Tag farming." At this point, I hit a village and tag it as "Hit" allowing me to leave that one alone for the day and focus on the rest. This gets to be a time consumer as I have 81 villages farming. Is there anyway we can add groups to presets?
Ex. Preset button 1 sends farm wave, it also adds the group "Hit" to defending village. Preset button 2 sends cat wave to "shape" a barbarian village. Cats target farm. Group "Farm hit" added to village from preset 2 button. ect.

This would really be a time saver...

DeletedUser1260

coldog farming from multiple village is hard. I get why you are micro-farming anymore and I can see how your "Tag" farming is not making things easier.
This is how I combat that. I have villages that only farm, because they are in an area that does not see action and is only used to pull defense to the line.
These villages are assigned for that purpose in my drop down list.
I stop the micro-farming and just increase the groups, since Barbarians by this point are a lot bigger and are pushing out resources.
I then use the send attack icon on the bottom of the report and just send them back out.
By assigning villages to farming, attacking and defending depending on the area you then cut down on the number of villages farming so less reports.
You can then just pull that drop down list when you need resources jump to a village and send to the non farming villages if you need to.

I am not putting your suggestion in a box and saying this is the permanent answer above. I will look into where in the game we may add such a suggestion and come back and brainstorm with you.

DeletedUser

I have 2-3 D villages per province, 1 cat village, and the rest O. If you look at W9, we (TFR) have completely kicked everyone out of the core. All my villages farm... We are not big on munching barbs. We believe that moving targets are the priority. At this point in the game, farming becomes a lot harder, as such I view my method as being the best (IMHO). It would be simple to add a group to presets, and I can see multiple uses out of it. I think it would make things all around easier for me and a few other players.

DeletedUser1260

Like I said I am not dismissing your suggestions just looking at it and will come back to brainstorm. I only gave you a suggestion on what might cut your time to try to help until that time.