• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Canceling an attack or support

DeletedUser

Why can't an attack or support be cancelled? I understand if it would take time to turn around the troops to send them back, but why do we have to wait for them to get to a location and then turn them around? Most attacks are hours or days away and this is incredibly time consuming and annoying.

DeletedUser

You can cancel an attack/support, but you have time for that. If I remember the numbers correctly, you have 5 minutes to cancel an attack/support after it's launched. If you have a Lv. 5 Rally Point, then you have 10 minutes to cancel the attack/support.

DeletedUser

Lady Kimberly;n2010 said:
Why can't an attack or support be cancelled? I understand if it would take time to turn around the troops to send them back, but why do we have to wait for them to get to a location and then turn them around? Most attacks are hours or days away and this is incredibly time consuming and annoying.

TW1 had/has the same limited amount of time you can cancel an attack or support. The reason for that is so you can't flood someone with attacks and cancel them 5 mins before they arrive at the village. It can be annoying but it's necessary.