• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported cant farm

DeletedUser2158

im at the gym trying to bench 10 plates but I cant farm on mobile. it says village not found everytime I double tap. plz fix ty innogames.
I knwo inno games is trying to keep me down to make this world longer but its annoying. tyvm

DeletedUser2441

Try deleting the app and reinstalling and see if that helps.

DeletedUser2158

Actually same problem just resurfaced. Im double clicking on a village and it says village not found

DeletedUser1179

We are aware of the issue. Trying to replicate so we can have developers look into it.

DeletedUser2702

I poked around a little, and from what I can see, the iOS app had difficulties with the double tap shortcut. If you are still seeing this issue, apparently it was not addressed completely.

Has the behavior changed at all since the update?

Can you get into the village through other means, like using the app menu?

DeletedUser2158

I can double tap into a village.. I just can't double tap to farm. Sometimes I can double tap to farm but it goes to a random village.

Edit: No the behavior didnt change with the patch

DeletedUser2702

I can double tap into a village.. I just can't double tap to farm. Sometimes I can double tap to farm but it goes to a random village.

Edit: No the behavior didnt change with the patch

So, check for me next time, if you would: When you double tap a raid, does the first one go where you want it? But then subsequent ones go to the first village you double-tapped, instead of the one you wanted? IE - it isn't really any old random village that the stray attacks go to... it is the first of the series?

DeletedUser2702

Ah, then a bug report regarding that issue is pending with development. I will try to keep track of that one. In the meantime, I would try to stay away from the double tap method on the iOS app. I apologize for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser2158

At this point it doesnt matter. It has been 3 weeks I can't farm on mobile and im so behind.. don't think i'll play much longer

DeletedUser2158

Would like to say it has been 1 month in a half I cant enjoy this game and no follow up and compensation has been done

DeletedUser2702

I added a comment to the bug report, trying to push the importance. I understand that it slows things down to have to select the village before double tapping the preset, but that is currently the only workaround on iOS.

DeletedUser2158

I was thinking about joining a world again.. Is this bug fixed or not? I won't bother if its not