Can't log in?

RobynsEgg

All of a sudden I can't log in to TW2. :( All I did was submit a report to the 'Game Feature Discussions' and then restart my comp, and suddenly I can't log in to my account at all? Did I upset someone or do something wrong? :)

Ansion Esre

I'm suffering from my nobles should have left their Villages 2 hours ago ... and now I'm sleepy.

Coolnite7

Paladin
Our system administrators are working on correcting this problem as some have been able to login only. Again we apologize for this and will update you when the issue has been fixed.

Batman no really Batman

hmm, just started playing, so if others can log in for the last few hours, i'm off to bed so i'll be a half day behind my neighbors, yea, not seeing good reason to keep playing.

cowick420

hell im in middle of a war and was suppose to send troops out hours ago. im hoping neighbors can log in an notice if im being attacked

Coolnite7

Paladin
hmm, just started playing, so if others can log in for the last few hours, i'm off to bed so i'll be a half day behind my neighbors, yea, not seeing good reason to keep playing.
At the moment there is an issue with the server for everyone. We are working to correct this issue. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Coolnite7

Paladin
Can you guys try again to see if you are able to. As they are working on the server should start to come back online soon.

King Tone

Managed to get on but like diablo said, very, very slow, then timed out. Goin' to bed, I'm sure it will be sorted by morning. Thanks for the updates Coolnite! :)