• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can't log in?

DeletedUser

All of a sudden I can't log in to TW2. :( All I did was submit a report to the 'Game Feature Discussions' and then restart my comp, and suddenly I can't log in to my account at all? Did I upset someone or do something wrong? :)

DeletedUser460

Me neither, I thought the servers were back up....this sucks...I'm suffering from TW2 withdrawl :(

DeletedUser

I'm suffering from my nobles should have left their Villages 2 hours ago ... and now I'm sleepy.

DeletedUser61

Our system administrators are working on correcting this problem as some have been able to login only. Again we apologize for this and will update you when the issue has been fixed.

DeletedUser

hmm, just started playing, so if others can log in for the last few hours, i'm off to bed so i'll be a half day behind my neighbors, yea, not seeing good reason to keep playing.

DeletedUser

hell im in middle of a war and was suppose to send troops out hours ago. im hoping neighbors can log in an notice if im being attacked

DeletedUser61

hmm, just started playing, so if others can log in for the last few hours, i'm off to bed so i'll be a half day behind my neighbors, yea, not seeing good reason to keep playing.
At the moment there is an issue with the server for everyone. We are working to correct this issue. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser

its a fun game, been playing for months. Its worth the wait.

DeletedUser61

Can you guys try again to see if you are able to. As they are working on the server should start to come back online soon.

DeletedUser385

correction logged on finally but it took several minutes and going very slow.

DeletedUser

Managed to get on but like diablo said, very, very slow, then timed out. Goin' to bed, I'm sure it will be sorted by morning. Thanks for the updates Coolnite! :)

DeletedUser61

No problem I do apologize and we are working on correcting this.