• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can't remove officers from presets

DeletedUser

Internet Explorer 11, Eremitage

Seems like I can't remove officers from presets unless the preset is enabled in both of my cities. Preset troops can be changed without running into this problem.

DeletedUser465

That is odd. I am able to remove medic's from my preset along with adding etc. Just gotta slide the bar back down. Do you maybe have a small screenshot of the issue to better show what the problem is?

DeletedUser

Hate to admit it but I don't know how to do a screen shot (unless maybe it's done with the snipping tool).

The problem seems to be intermittent now, it takes several clicks on the green bar to get it to toggle (dragging or sliding does nothing). When I tried to change it a few days ago, I had to enable the preset in both villages before it would accept the change.
upload_2015-5-26_2-59-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser465

May be a slight bug, i'll pass it along to jsut be checked on.

DeletedUser61

Hate to admit it but I don't know how to do a screen shot (unless maybe it's done with the snipping tool).

The problem seems to be intermittent now, it takes several clicks on the green bar to get it to toggle (dragging or sliding does nothing). When I tried to change it a few days ago, I had to enable the preset in both villages before it would accept the change.
View attachment 8
Xanthus thanks for providing all the information. One thing I would recommend is to first try using Chrome or Firefox as these browsers are optimized for Tribal Wars 2. I myself use to use Safari however I had so many issues had to switch to Chrome. Please if you can try one of the two browsers and let us know if this helps.

DeletedUser

I've been using Chrome because of a different problem (frequent reloads), and it seems to help with that but not with the preset problem. In fact, the preset problem has gotten worse. Now I can't remove officers at all and enabling the preset in one city seems to turn the enabling off in other cities. This is true for both IE and Chrome.

I think the problem is not because of the browser, but it has become worse because I have three cities now. The presets and enabling seem to be interconnected somehow between multiple cities.