Caught in the Act

Discussion in 'Kronborg (US11)' started by Jaded-One, Dec 12, 2015.

1. casuallyderp

casuallyderp Guest

Interesting to see such engagement going on in this post. Yes, this world dis still young and if you judge a tribe for being weak this early on then I sense quite the folly. Who cares if they take over barbs, they could have their own reasons for doing so and if it's an experienced tribe then I'm sure it's no mistake on their part. Let's just see how this world develops and if that tribe happened to be mistaken on that tactic than so be it, I doubt it still makes them weak none the less. The only mistakes I see are when tribes have everyone in a single province grouped up with no room for others to really grow, especially in their core. I've seen a few instances of that in this world.

2. SamL

SamL Spearman

Easy win? I wonder...

3. Sam seeing as how our tribes are the only ones not apart of superfriends think it comes out in our favor

4. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

Well we are not part of the Care Bear Club so .................. lol

5. Turtlopolis

Turtlopolis Guest

Could always come over to W9... we aren't big on hugging :)

6. Tribalhugs is great. Please don't hate!

7. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

Well the game is not called Farming for Hugs, I believe it has war in the title. That could be a Clue what you do with your troops :rolleyes:

8. Oh dang... Playing the wrong game :(

9. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

I don't know maybe someone switched the premise in the night ;)

10. Hmm that's also a possibility. :eek:
    But on a more serious note, I'm not 100% against nobling barbs, all depends on the situation if you ask me. Nobling barbs at the start of a world really is limiting your own growth, but that also depends on your playstyle though. I'm no fan of barbnoblers at the beginning, there are more cons that pro's if you ask me.

11. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

I believe it is very easy to make people rage quit in the beginning. Some have built up villages higher then most barbs in the area. So many quitters but the barbs are sometimes bigger, maybe those quitters should start switching quicker than barb nobling wouldn't be such an issue to me. This world is too new and there are some people just growing too slow. Easy pickings.

12. True, but when the other players really are smaller than the barbs, a barb really begins to look attractive. Nobling a 51p village is also something like that. Don't really know if it's worse or better than nobling barbs. Well actually both are just a bad choice in a newly started world.

13. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

That is correct your not all hugs and loves. Your tribe is about war. Though most of what you face have been easy wins.

14. Turtlopolis

Turtlopolis Guest

We can't control what we face... only what we do with it.

15. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

So Sly, today is the big day. Your troops will finally be at my door. :eek: It only took the wave 44 plus hours to reach me. I have been waiting so patiently. I have the mead ready and the welcome mat out. I am calling in all the wenches from the fields. We would not want to be bad host to troops that have traveled so far. They will need food, so the hunters are out hunting. I promise they will be well taken care of. :D

16. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Coming from the guy who coins full nukes to lose them the next day.

17. 9Volt

9Volt Guest

LOL.

18. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

They Served the purpose of what they were needed for.

19. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Both times Ive seen them done, you took massive losses. Why burn 300-400+ USD for one simple nuke...

20. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

Yes and coldogg, what we all have to remember with people that do use crowns, they still have to have the resources and/ or the farmspaces. So, if you have crowns there is still a limitation on the amount of troops and building upgrades in the beginning unless they are farming 24/7 and have resources to buy the troops or the building speed up.

Teamwork will defend against this type of troop building and teamwork will also take one of their villages just like everyone else.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015