• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported Certain Areas Not Updating.

DeletedUser1177

I've noticed for quite sometime that areas such as the hospital screen do not update to reflect the current village you have just switched to.

For example: If I am in "Village 01" and open the hospital to view the troops inside, that does not get updated to follow me to the next village I select, say "Village 02".

When going through numerous villages, you have to been in the zoomed in view and manually open the hospital each time to see what is actually inside (beds occupied...).

Now, in versions 1.51 and 1.52, I have noticed this has spread to the barracks, making the interface quite cumbersome when cycling through villages for maintenance (builds, recruiting, etc.).

If this is a dupe report, my apologies - I searched the forum and browsed the bug thread and saw no similar posts.
-Ron

DeletedUser1177

New symptoms: The problem with the barracks seems to be intermittent and connected to any purchase of Daily Unit Deals...

DeletedUser

THis is an old bug (Pre1.50) and Is fixed by a simple refresh, it is not triggered by daily deal, but instead the game failing to update the barracks to the new city information, leaving the old information open.

DeletedUser1177

In Chrome, Firefox, and Opera (MSIE and "Edge" are pitiful), the barracks are fine until I get a daily deal. Since I don't do that often, it's not a big deal.