Challenge to all US Tribes that have won a world

Discussion in 'To the Tavern: "The Jesters Delight"' started by sir weldon dunbarr, Sep 28, 2017.

1. sir weldon dunbarr

sir weldon dunbarr Swordsman

well I want to put it out there LIT is going to challenge any and all tribes on the next EN server that opens as kind of a championship server if you will . we won't be doing more than 60 players on that server and it will be an amalgamation of LIT VAG and COS players in that tribe . a best of the best if you will .all challengers are encouraged to stay at that 60 player mark as well .

2. lord teja

lord teja Swordsman

you can join en30 :p :D we are beating them already.

sir weldon dunbarr likes this.
  3. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Archer

Good luck.. En worlds are a different beast than Us worlds.

4. sir weldon dunbarr

you might have too much of a head start on us . we kicked the idea around though but pretty sure you would fire all your guns at us right away

5. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Archer

Thats because you'll get riggity riggity wrecked son

6. sir weldon dunbarr

LIT 25 is far superior to LIT 22 . This group would have wrecked 22 in days

7. sir weldon dunbarr

have your crew face us on even footing . we are going with no more than 60 players . grab your best 60

8. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Archer

Come join 30 then. You will be far away from us and good farm potential. You can win if you are so ''good''

9. sir weldon dunbarr

hey no I understand . It's fun to have that huge advantage in size and what not . What we want is a server not just with your tribe but with RIP , Mafia and all of the great tribes of the US there all on even footing . all skilled players . all competing to win . keeping player limits so there are no MRTs among those tribes . players like Lornce , cat pounce , johnny blood , management , Plutopia , cokky and Teja all in an epic battle . not just you guys with an edge and us coming in as a rim tribe . we too still have unfinished business finishing off 25 by the way already at over 60%
    there with 49 of the top 50 players in points
    lets all look at the next en server and go for it . that's 4 weeks away

Plutopia likes this.
  10. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Archer

Wont talk for Teja, but I strongly believe its the last world for D/W players. Game too repetitive and boring

11. lord teja

lord teja Swordsman

Last server for me too, I am bored of farming and everything related to this game:) but the next en server would be good because of the en players who will most likely join it. you would have great fun

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  12. kikicaylan

kikicaylan
    Staff Member

You guys know that EN has a forum right? :p

13. coldog22

coldog22 Paladin

SWD, I set the group up on EN 30. Right off the bat we had 3 of the top 5 tribes declare war on us. It doesn't matter of LIT has 22 days or not, With a group of 80, we pushed back 300 players. That's something your MRT tribe can't say they've done haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  14. coldog22

coldog22 Paladin

Sorry Kiki, But the US servers are dead and no challenge. A lot of the US players have left for EN, some like myself are leaving the game entirely. The developing team could have brought out an update to make farming easier, something players have been wanting for a while. Instead they screw us over with an update that we did not want. I won't be playing anymore InnoGames games. Once you call us victors on Us 23, I'll be done with this game.

Raz0rHD likes this.
  15. sir weldon dunbarr

I know but this would be something that maybe could reignite interest in the game . unfortunately US server populations are too low to pull this off here

16. kikicaylan

kikicaylan
    Staff Member

I was just kidding :D

17. Plutopia

Plutopia Swordsman

Sir Weldon...I so appreciate you listing me as one of the skilled players but truth be told...I am a skilled leader of some amazingly skilled players but only an average player myself. Unfortunately, if you are a good leader, both your game play and real life suffers so I consider myself just average as a player but damn....did I lead some amazing guys and girls while leading Mafia. I have reached out to a few to see if they have any interest in a future world but make no promises as real life kicked my butt while I was in my last world, that oh so toxic world San Servando, so I was not even able to finish the world. Yeah, Yeah...Management will say he kicked my butt but in reality, I was not playing for months before the world ended I just could not say it here in case they pounced in me there lol. Had to keep up appearances for the tribes sake. I have to run it by my faithful hubby FriskyPharaoh too as he said no more worlds for Mafia due to the effect it has on our real life. Again, appreciate the love and will let you know if Mafia will make its return for the epic tribe showdown you are trying to arrange. If not, kudos to you for trying to save the game as its changed so much since I started playing ironically in a tribe with you...damn I was so intimidated by you in that world as I was such a noob and you were a beast ;-)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  18. dreginkt

dreginkt Axeman

yeah I think EN might be the last place for people if they want fresh faces and fresh fighting. all the high end people know each other now haha.

19. Eventide

Eventide Spearman

Good idea SWD, just a bit too late I fear. As much as it makes me vomit, I agree with CD on how it would play out though. :rolleyes: