Championship Tournament Server or World

Discussion in 'Archived Ideas and Suggestions' started by KingRaccoon, Sep 3, 2018.

1. KingRaccoon

KingRaccoon Spearman

Championship Tournament servers. These rules: no co-play. Night bonus effective 12-8 in whatever timezone the server is based. No crowning, pay to enter, with prizes awarded for 1-3 player and 1-3 tribe

we should have championship or tournament World, where best of the best would compete and who ever wants to enter as well and the winners would get a nice Prizes

2. Beezkneez

Beezkneez
    Staff Member

I like this idea!

crushemtodust and KingRaccoon like this.
  3. Frenetic

Frenetic Spearman

Already asked the same question several times in the country where Iam from.
    They said it isn´t possible ... a lot of money(need sponsors), the game isnt that famous like PUBG,LoL,CS:GO etc. (I think these are the main reasons why it wont work out)

crushemtodust likes this.
  4. crushemtodust

crushemtodust Swordsman

I would be down but two additional things . limit tribes to no more than 20 players and eliminate diplomacy

RestInPieces and Beezkneez like this.
  5. Beezkneez

Beezkneez
    Staff Member

Oh my gosh! I love PUBG and hate it too. :D I always say I wont go back and yet I do. :eek:

6. Frenetic

Frenetic Spearman

Yep actuallly a nice game, but playing solo all the time triggers me hard... and i dont wanna play random duo/squad:)

Beezkneez likes this.
  7. kikicaylan

kikicaylan Paladin

To answer your question first, our server runs off East Coast time. While it may seem to be a good idea, we can't have a server that doesn't have the premium option, regardless if you require payment to enter the server. This isn't something new, this has come up numerous times and the answer is always the same. Sorry

8. fullblack

fullblack Spearman

Yeah, I've been playing for quite a while and the no coins always ends up a no go.