• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Check in

DeletedUser198

Just wanted to see who was around and playing this world!

Seems quite dead for just opening, but I guess we will see how it develops!

DeletedUser2336

I am here lol with some of my tribe from TaTai and Quinburk "Son's Of Liberty"

DeletedUser198

Haha Hey Connie- I saw you and your leadership team , you and RoldGold are my neighbors :)

I Saw Livid Quackers has reformed under a new name (idk who is actually still there from that whole mess), I saw Vador 33 start up yesterday. Saw Joosh, saw Ginsoko and Dallas so seems to be nice little mish mash on this world!

Should be fun! Look forward to seeing how BP week ends up and how the first week of core play starts next week :)

DeletedUser1949

A brief look at the players and I find no LQ players on this world. It's possible there might be a few, but it's quite a stretch to say LQ is playing this world under a new name when I, the leader of LQ, have no knowledge of any LQ playing this world.

DeletedUser1949

I joined the world so I could see. The founder of that tribe was an inactive player in LQ. Idk...I guess we have a fan.

DeletedUser2336

Haha Hey Connie- I saw you and your leadership team , you and RoldGold are my neighbors :)

I Saw Livid Quackers has reformed under a new name (idk who is actually still there from that whole mess), I saw Vador 33 start up yesterday. Saw Joosh, saw Ginsoko and Dallas so seems to be nice little mish mash on this world!

Should be fun! Look forward to seeing how BP week ends up and how the first week of core play starts next week :)

Yes rold october and i an mike and a few others all came over and more are joining from other world nice to all start together for a change and in same area instead of spread out all over the place

DeletedUser2336

I joined the world so I could see. The founder of that tribe was an inactive player in LQ. Idk...I guess we have a fan.

see a few of your members but not many and have not noticed any that we were close with