Churches

Discussion in 'Archive' started by thepartyhound, Apr 10, 2015.

1. If I have a village in province A, and a village with a church in province B, will my units from province A will attack with the faith bonus, without a pally, anywhere in province B?

Or, same kind of thing with defense: I have VILLAGE 1 in province A, I have VILLAGE 2 in province B. VILLAGE 2 has a church in it. I have a tribe mate in province B that needs support, but he does not have a church in that village or that province. If I send troops from VILLAGE 1 to my tribe mate in his churchless village in province B, will my troops from VILLAGE 1 defend @ 100%?

2. DericDraco

DericDraco Axeman

Yes, if you have a church in your village in a province, you may attack in that province with 100% Faith

No, on defense the defending player must have a church in the province to have the 100% Faith.

Churches affect the game on a per player bases, the attacker must have a church or the defender must have a church in the province of the attack/defense. Why it is important to have upgraded walls and a church (in province) for the defender.

3. So, when defending, even in a province that I have a church in, the person whom I'm supporting must have a church in that province in order for my troops to have 100% faith?

4. DericDraco

DericDraco Axeman

Correct, you got it.

5. ethnos

ethnos Spearman

In Eremitage I have one village with a chapel and the village is in another province. I built a church for the second vill. But in attacking I only have 50%. I thought that when you have vills in separate provinces you need a church in each province

6. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

So you have a village in Province A with a chapel and a village in Province B with a church but still only receive 50% battle modifiers when attacking in Province B?

If that is the case there are three things that could be effecting your battle mods:
    1. Village B could be listed in the wrong province.
    2. You could be attacking a village that is listed in the wrong province.
    3. Your points could be too high and you're experiencing some extreme morale drops.

7. PlunderingYouDaily

PlunderingYouDaily Swordsman

I understand point 1&2 but how does my points Affect my morale? and how does one increase this?(fully upgrading churches?)

8. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Morale is lowered when attacking a much smaller player to help even the playing field. This works in regards to a 2000 point player trying to attack a 100 point player who quit, to clear his village you will suffer a morale debuff of x % to compensate. Also works the same way when someone with 200 villages attacks someone with only 30.

9. PlunderingYouDaily

PlunderingYouDaily Swordsman

Ah, Thanks i knew that did not put 2 and 2 together on this subject!

10. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Glad we could clear it up :D

11. Fitter537

Fitter537 Guest

http://screencast.com/t/oc95JCrI open the screen shot might help more than the options above.

12. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Could have just linked to the page XD

13. Fitter537

Fitter537 Guest

For that is the most direct route to answer of the question :confused: