• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Clean up?

DeletedUser1253

Is clean up beginning 9 months early on this world?

Where you at 400 player IMP alliance?

DeletedUser1487

No one really cares what you have to say anymore. IMP no longer gives a sh** what our haters say. We got Altheras back, and now the spirit is back. So go and talk some crap about us, we don't care anymore.

DeletedUser

No one really cares what you have to say anymore. IMP no longer gives a sh** what our haters say. We got Altheras back, and now the spirit is back. So go and talk some crap about us, we don't care anymore.
Said player with 6 villas :)

DeletedUser1487

wow, glad you can see things straight. Welcome to the core.

DeletedUser1253

Oh wait, half of them are our friends now and our old friends decided to try and kill us. I just can't keep up with politics on this server... I neeeeed moar nobles.

DeletedUser1487

True, this world's diplomacy is quite weird. Whats weird is that CQD now doesn't like IMP/NOM tribe. Did those BnB and Rxx guys hypnotize them too much or what? I don't see the logic behind this. Like, WTF honestly?

DeletedUser1253

True, this world's diplomacy is quite weird. Whats weird is that CQD now doesn't like IMP/NOM tribe. Did those BnB and Rxx guys hypnotize them too much or what? I don't see the logic behind this. Like, WTF honestly?

Well RXX was supposed to merge into us but instead they tried their own power play because their "leaders" enjoyed "leading" their own tribe. So they began a misinformation campaign to mentally prepare their people to turn on us. They would be telling me one thing in our alliance thread but then they would turn around and say the opposite to their people. I called them out on it after two weeks of their little game then they just got angry and declared war after I wouldn't give up my source.

This was a really smart move by RXX to have CQD as their meat shield. In order for Granted and I to get to the RXX core (we could probably take their top 10 players 2v10) that we want to kill we need to go right through CQD's core players. Which we are. CQD essentially killed themselves with this deal while RXX propelled themselves into one of the main tribe positions.

It doesn't matter to me though. What is red is red until I turn it blue.

I gots no issues with IMP/CQD though, but liars like MOB/RXX and the Mafia who thought going to RXX was a good idea will be dead once I make it over there. <shrug>

DeletedUser1487

Well NOM is now really pissed at CQD for going behind our back allying with the enemies. But since we are allies now, Might as well use what our leaders have given us, well you gave us I guess lol. Still, a lot of backstabbing happened in a week or two.

I'm very disappointed in many tribal leaders right now.

DeletedUser1253

Rofl yeah if you told me it would be Mafia and NOM working together to take our CQD and RXX a month ago I'd probably fall out of my chair laughing. But it is so!

DeletedUser1487

I'm totally there with you lmao! But like all worlds, I'm always open for a hand in teamwork with anyone, well....almost anyone...:D

DeletedUser1487

Already??? Well thats awesome!!! Traitors never prosper.