• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cleaner Village User Interface

DeletedUser

Edit: Fluidity issues with browser(chrome) only. Any browser suggestions? Google App works very well and is very fluid. (although same zoom issue)

If possible... would like a fixed village interface for managing the building levels/accessing the village in general.
(i.e. clicking the name iron mine and clay pit at without having to drag the screen around)

It gets really cumbersome to have to drag the village screen up/down/left/right to see all of the buildings on a computer screen -- especially when the screen is sometimes unresponsive and freezes on occasion. (checked my internet connection/using a computer which can handle graphics so I hope it isn't client side).

Zooming in on the screen makes the text very small and usually freezes the game. It also doesn't change the placement of the building text which makes them small and still need a scroll to find them. Scrolling using the mouse immediately switches out to the map.

Example: I can only see a small portion of the village.

AQmlE5X.jpg

Example: This is sort of OK. but I have to open up the window only half screen, and when I scroll anywhere it returns to the previous picture state.

1sDXlve.jpg

Example: This is how I feel it would be more convenient, except I have to leave open the resource window and come back to the village each time before the village overview is scaled to this size. (it is slightly fuzzy since I zoomed out on the screen (ctrl -) to get building names not smooshed together.

oVJXUdY.jpg

Will send more specific browser info if requested.
Using Chrome on Win7 OS.

Thanks for your time,
SyncV2
(on a side note a mini-map in game would be cool too so we can see our tribe members, allies, and enemies much more easily than scanning the map would be helpful -- unless I'm just missing it)

DeletedUser385

Its not just google chrome having this issue. I am using Mozzilla and even tried internet explorer and have the same problems.