• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Clicks in New Worlds

DeletedUser1179

A member of my tribe on Leeds pointed out something to me and I have to say it sparked some interest. We all know that when a new world opens many of the people that join it are old timers that have been here a while, however you do get new players that want to try something new. Sometimes though because tribes are moved over from world to world and the same players stick together, new players become intimidated and quit. It would be interesting to see what would happen if these "clicks" weren't allowed to go from world to world. If there was a filter that didn't allow the same people to be in the same tribe world after world after world. Wonder how that would work out. ;)

DeletedUser

I disagree, i love playing with my same friends... sometimes

DeletedUser1507

That would be carnage :O Plus tribalwars for the most part is still quite a social game and it could destroy bonds that get built up over a year of gameplay i feel :(

DeletedUser1179

And I agree somewhat about playing with old friends but you both have to admit sometimes these little clicks are what causes the carnage on some worlds. I just think it would be good to switch it up every now and then so that new people coming into the game don't feel as intimidated.

DeletedUser1507

Yeah i believe world 14 is a clear show of this with some extreme issues of past friends staying friends.. i know its not so much an issue but i admit it is daunting to see.

DeletedUser1179

That is exactly the point I am making, it isn't so much an issue especially not to those of us that have played a few worlds because we see it all the time but to someone just coming into the game it can be daunting to see.

DeletedUser

i know its not so much an issue but i admit it is daunting to see.

Just remember it's not the amount of players in a tribe that win the world, it's the quality of players in them.
So even if there is a large amount of players it doesn't mean that they are all good/skilled or all active or even all going to be around in 2 weeks, as a lot of players quit worlds for various reasons.

DeletedUser1507

Just remember it's not the amount of players in a tribe that win the world, it's the quality of players in them.
I agree but as a new player seeing all those people that would make me think about quitting too :D Those of us who are used to it will also know some of the players in those tribes too so can judge the skill levels of them whereas a new player wouldn't have that knowledge.

DeletedUser1179

So even if there is a large amount of players it doesn't mean that they are all good/skilled or all active or even all going to be around in 2 weeks, as a lot of players quit worlds for various reasons.
Agreed. A smaller tribe can work just as well if not better than a large tribe depending on the skill of those active. Keeping on topic though I think it would make it quite interesting to see what would happen if people weren't allowed to always carry tribes over from world to world. As far a new players go it would be nice to see all tribes making them comfortable enough to want to stay but sadly that isn't always the case.