• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Closed

DeletedUser1507

So we found out that world 12 is actually closed and although it means we can win it faster it does mean its going to get boring REAL quick.

Is there any particular reason world 12 has closed? how long do you guys think it will be until there is a winner? And is there any tribe that could be contender to be crowned winner? its 2 months in to the world, its come far.

DeletedUser920

The population is full so we can not allow the join feature at the moment, as the population drops it will be allowed again.

DeletedUser1179

There's a lot of players that went inactive, and of course their villages are now barbs. Maybe we might get lucky. :)

DeletedUser

Yea but convert to barb doesn't actually remove them from the world, just zero their account out.

DeletedUser1179

Yes I know, what I meant was maybe we may get lucky and someone may realize this and actually work on fixing the count so that others that want to actually play can join the world. :p

DeletedUser1507

Yes I know, what I meant was maybe we may get lucky and someone may realize this and actually work on fixing the count so that others that want to actually play can join the world. :p
who needs to be bribed? xD