• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser

CND has officially declared war against HUG and all of HUG's baby tribes. The outcome of this war will determine who wins this world. I wish all best of luck.

DeletedUser

That is a bold statement... a battle to decide the world already ? Geee

DeletedUser

Yes. Take a gander at all the other tribes... It's literally up to CND and HUG.

DeletedUser1487

it will be fun. I always new the CND would betray us. But you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Maybe not my horns, but many other horns. Good luck though. May the best tribe win.
Yes. Take a gander at all the other tribes... It's literally up to CND and HUG.
He is right on this though. You look at all the other tribes, and you can tell why the top 2 in the world will be fighting it out to become the top tribe. The winning gets the world pretty much.

DeletedUser1487

so far so good, I've seen plenty of CND villages being claimed and taken already. And I haven't seen anyone lose a village yet here in HUG.

DeletedUser1487

lol well we all know how that is turning out to look like, w12 is a much different world. OTA came out strong and in the lead for the whole world I think.

DeletedUser

lol well we all know how that is turning out to look like, w12 is a much different world. OTA came out strong and in the lead for the whole world I think.
Ni, hug was the leaders for the first month or so. XD

From us11, us12, us13 on I learned don't assume who will win it's never the leader in the beginning

DeletedUser1487

Very true! So like I said, may the best tribe win. I just feel this war will be one of the more entertaining wars than past wars I've been a part of.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Oh lord. I'm gonna place my bet on CND, assuming those weren't cherry picked examples. :p If those are the average attacks sent by HUG... They have no hope.

DeletedUser1487

I'm waiting for you to stop talking so I can talk back. To me, I see you as a player that views a single nuke must break all the DT. So when a nuke goes splat, but still deals damage more than just a few dozen kills, it lessons the overall amount needed to kill for the next nuke. But from what I've seen, HUG is eating up CND left and right, sure CND is proving to be a fair fight, and true catpounce coined us to level 43 and now level 45, but HUG isn't letting those skills just sit there.

Think about it Coldog, notice how quickly these guys are getting nukes back up and running to hit you again? It seems like you are too busy defending than growing, which is kinda the whole point. I've seen some recent CND attacks that haven't been very well either. Cat showed us like 30 attacks of consisting of maybe 300 axes at most. So ya they went splat. And cat is sitting there wondering what was the point of these attacks. Too many axes to be fakes, but waayyyy too small to be nukes.

And that is from several different players in cat's region alone, don't get me started on the rest of CND players elsewhere....Kinda sad honestly how many CND players suck at this game. Guess that early random MRT isn't working out for you guys anymore. Good thing HUG hand picked players to join that we knew would grow fast and be deadly. And I can testify to that since I was the recruiter. We didn't just mass recruit, we pin pointed exact players that would benefit us, and so far they have exceeded our expectations.

I place my bets on HUG, not because they are my tribe, but because I've seen what these players can do first hand. I've watched them grow and had to keep them in check as I was a recruiter. Once I found good players, I recruited them and they became excellent players. I've only seen maybe 4 players lose a village to CND in the past day, while I'm literally watching dozens of CND villages being cleared and claimed for nobling. Good luck winning this war which you "planned out". You guys waited way to long to start this. Gave HUG too much time to grow early on.

DeletedUser1487

Good, choke on it. Saves us the time wasted on continuous clearing of your villages.