• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser1487

I can't wait :) But since I was the recruiter for HUG in w15, I can say I didn't mrt. I looked up their history and searched what they had done in past worlds before I accepted the invitation, I gave some players a chance, many took that chance and excelled really fast. Others I invited cause they didn't need any introduction to how they play. Players like frito, innuendo, and so on don't need me to search them up and see how they are as a player, cause I already know. Thats the biggest misconception about HUG, yes they are a full tribe, but I as the recruiter at the time inspected each and every recruit, yes it took a while, but I did it.

I also like to see how your players can do against my dream team in w17 early game. Cause if you can best us in early game, then I'll tip my hat to you, but when you have 75-150+ villages to work with, ya, you can come back and kick some butt. Thats easy, but when you have 2 villages to work with, sometimes 1, how good are you?

DeletedUser835

I'm not even going to argue with you about that for like the 9th time. You absolutely did MRT, you recruited anyone that was worth a damn- whatever, I didn't play on this world so I don't care. I'd hardly call you and your group a dream team, it's really easy to win when you outnumber your enemy 4:1, and so far those seem to be the only circumstances when IMP or HUG or whatever it is you call yourself now seems to do any good.

Slow clap, I guess?

DeletedUser1487

I said my dream team is in w17, and you say you don't have problems reading....

Still, I will admit I don't know as much about your tribe as most do, but from what I do know, a lot of your success comes from just those on the front lines, not the whole tribe. My dream team is all legit. We all fought early game, and we all won early game. I want to see if your tribe can beat us early game, but right now we are too busy winning to maybe start w18 with you.

When I say winning, I mean eating at our hearts desire. Its too easy, its not even fun anymore, cause everywhere we go we end up making people quit or leave the game lol.