• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser1487

didn't I say he would say that in the other thread? lol, well its nice to know you get lots of support and then brag about our nukes not being able to break you. It makes sense if you message all allies for troops, that our nukes won't always break your stacks then. But with that said, you can't take credit anymore, like you always are doing.

DeletedUser

didn't I say he would say that in the other thread? lol, well its nice to know you get lots of support and then brag about our nukes not being able to break you. It makes sense if you message all allies for troops, that our nukes won't always break your stacks then. But with that said, you can't take credit anymore, like you always are doing.
Defensive bash counts towards your troops only. Support adds on to the supporters. I hardly ever ask for support, ask my squad that. I know how to use troops effectively.

DeletedUser1993

2010 to me more precise. Damn near 7 years ago... Lots of different accounts and worlds during that time.
I know that, but I've seen you mention your experience on TW1 in the us and en forum numerous times so I wanted to see what the fuss was about, especially since you seem to be very vocal about certain things then do/did the very things you complained about anyway

DeletedUser

I know that, but I've seen you mention your experience on TW1 in the us and en forum numerous times so I wanted to see what the fuss was about, especially since you seem to be very vocal about certain things then do/did the very things you complained about anyway
Tribal Wars 1 has a completely different strategy than TW2. In TW1 there are barbs that give you an increase barracks, Iron, Lumber, Clay, Workshop (Rams & Catapults), Warehouse, Market, and stable (Horses) production. If you don't take them, You're likely an idiot. Completely different game play than TW2. Don't confuse the two.

DeletedUser1487

So when you barb munch its ok but when others do it its not?
Defensive bash counts towards your troops only. Support adds on to the supporters.
DBP is based off of enemy troops you kill, so if you happen to kill the nuke with your troops or a mix of yours and support, you still get DBP. So bragging about killing nukes when you are being supported by others isn't something to brag about. You can however brag about how well your squad supports each other. That I will knowledge and applaud you for, not all squads can be that cooperative.

DeletedUser1993

Tribal Wars 1 has a completely different strategy than TW2. In TW1 there are barbs that give you an increase barracks, Iron, Lumber, Clay, Workshop (Rams & Catapults), Warehouse, Market, and stable (Horses) production. If you don't take them, You're likely an idiot. Completely different game play than TW2. Don't confuse the two.
Of course I know the difference, I played TW1 too. Still not an excuse to have more than 50% of your villages come from barbs though. Your strategy may have changed since it's been such a long time, but again my point is, it's amusing that I've seen you brag about your TW1 experience and complain about certain things then end up doing the exact same things you complain about.
Also, you leave w16, a server that seems to have decent non MRT tribes because "you haven't met your match", but stay in w15 to continue waging war against "MRT coiner noobs". If you stay in w15 does that mean you've actually met someone you've seen as your "match" here? Or is that just an excuse for being pwned in 16? :D

DeletedUser1487

Coldog has an excuse for everything. I did call it though in the w16 forums what he would say. lol.

DeletedUser

Shocker, I know lol. except some would say they aren't yet.
A tribe of 7m points and 140 members is still running strong. We are not defeated... We have multiple squads that HUG can't even break into.

DeletedUser

Again, That world was damn near 7 years ago. That was my first world I played on. I grew large and strong enough that it took the #1 tribe to rim me. That's something (As a beginner then) that I'm proud of. In 7 years, A lot can be learned. I became a powerhouse player on multiple TW1 worlds after that (Coming close enough to winning a few). If you wish to bash on first worlds, then so be it. Bashing on something 7 years old, only shows how much of an idiot you are.

DeletedUser

Of course I know the difference, I played TW1 too. Still not an excuse to have more than 50% of your villages come from barbs though. Your strategy may have changed since it's been such a long time, but again my point is, it's amusing that I've seen you brag about your TW1 experience and complain about certain things then end up doing the exact same things you complain about.
Also, you leave w16, a server that seems to have decent non MRT tribes because "you haven't met your match", but stay in w15 to continue waging war against "MRT coiner noobs". If you stay in w15 does that mean you've actually met someone you've seen as your "match" here? Or is that just an excuse for being pwned in 16? :D
I didn't leave W16 "Because I never met my match," I left W16 due to my squad asking me to. I was needed on W15, as they wish for my help in this war. If you notice my bash on W15 (And 16) You'll notice that It's hard for me to "meet my match." I never met my match on W15, I simply came back to help my squad.

DeletedUser

Hell, After 5 months on World 9, I never met anyone I couldn't break. I mailed players a week before hand letting them know I was coming their way in order to spice up my game play. That never stopped me. I had to quit W9 due to working 80 Hours a week at a new job. Tfox couldn't even break into an inactives village. Poor soul lose 30+ nukes over a few months trying to do so.

DeletedUser1487

Tfox couldn't even break into an inactives village. Poor soul lose 30+ nukes over a few months trying to do so.
wow, ok so let me tell you how that actually went down. Cause you just completely messed up that story.
Angry hoplite was a player around 700k points with multiple villages and a ton of DT. I am only 100k at the time, don't even have 30 villages yet. We all knew coldog controlled multiple accounts, and that hoplite was inactive but not inactive due to coldog controlling it. the village was stacked so high up with troops. Yes, I lost nukes, but it was an op against him. I was doing my part, and guess what, I eventually took that village, and the rest of them in that province. This "poor soul" was a noob at the time and still won. My squad tripled in size due to TFR sucking at the end and CQD not doing so great either. We turned three provinces of red after fighting hoplite into three provinces of blue.

Know the story before you start ranting about it. Its easy to stack a village and kill off 30 nukes, I'm sure everyone has done that. No reason to brag about it. You cooped so many people's accounts back then, it wasn't even funny anymore. I think they decreased the amount of people one can coop because of how many he had every world.

DeletedUser

BAHAHAHAHAHA Turtlopis and Angry were my only co-ops. You're hilarious. Angry Hoplite's villages took over 13 people from 3-4 tribes (IMP and all their tribal hug allies) to beat down that single province. It took you guys over month to eat 6 villages...

DeletedUser1487

ya cause they kept being resupplied with support. Its hard to destroy a stack when more is always coming and its stacked with trebs. And the op only had about 5 of us in it. with maybe 3 tribes being represented out of those 5 players. You need to work on your memory bud, something is missing up there. The thing is, we did take the province. Even with all the support being sent, it did end up turning blue for us.

You're hilarious because you change the story to fit your arguments that aren't true in the first place.

DeletedUser

My story can be supported via old reports. Sadly as I quit world 9, I no longer have those reports. I don't fit a "Story" in my argument, I simply provide the information that I saw. Seeing as I was the one combing through the attack reports.