• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser1487

If you wish to see how much HUG has dominated CND, then yes look at a map comparison, if you wish to keep viewing HUG as weak, talk to coldog

DeletedUser

See I would love if I could get Google sheet working of tw2 tools conquest page so I can go... lol nope to someone.. but I can't xD

Tokano

Not a Mod
See I would love if I could get Google sheet working of tw2 tools conquest page so I can go... lol nope to someone.. but I can't xD
As soon as you get that sheet, send it to me as well. Just to maintain my habit of stealing your sheets and using them for myself.

DeletedUser

As soon as you get that sheet, send it to me as well. Just to maintain my habit of stealing your sheets and using them for myself.
I think the table is wayyyyyyy to big to import

DeletedUser

Yeah, He defended at 50% faith and no walls. Haha. I so want to see his report... I gained over 200k OBP in that single hit...
My total population in that nuke and the 3 noble waves that followed was 23,701. Based on OBP, I killed over 40k Defending troops.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Good lord, man. I'm dying to see that report, but I don't think we will; it would be kind of dumb for them to post their defending troop count. No matter how amazing it would be for the world to see.

DeletedUser

Yeah, He defended at 50% faith and no walls. Haha. I so want to see his report... I gained over 200k OBP in that single hit...
My total population in that nuke and the 3 noble waves that followed was 23,701. Based on OBP, I killed over 40k Defending troops.
I pretty sure there is more to it than that xD

DeletedUser

Things are finally getting interesting! Catpounce has been slacking, as such we've eaten 7 of his villages in the last two days. We've got HUG sending our new villages support :p Seems Hug wants to blindly send support to villages we've already cleared lmao
I've gained about 500k Obash killing Hug's troops in the last two days, It'll be increasing with my next nuke :p

DeletedUser1487

2 days? Huh, pretty sure it was longer, but good effort none the less. All the while CND is gaining villages a the pace of a snail, and HUG just keeps getting closer to the core and picking off the lone CND spread throughout the rim.

DeletedUser1993

Any more reports? We need more excitement in W15! :D

Also, why do CND/WAF members love to attack with def and/or zero rams? It seems like aside from the top 8 CND players or so the rest are lacking in competence

DeletedUser1487

For real. At this rate, we can have endgame by mid next month. Not sure what the record is for winning worlds, but this will come close. Not much of CND can really fight. Like catlandia said, its about the top 8 that can do stuff. The rest of CND is just throwing nukes away, but hey, who doesn't like free Dbash? You can attack me with DT if you like, I promise to make it look like it hurt me. Maybe you will feel good about yourselves when I do that.
Side note, since CND merged in TLI to absorb their good players, why don't your 8 join us since CND is going to lose anyways? That way your good players can look really good when they fight CND who is quite the noob station, even though this tribe was to not be a noob tribe. Funny how that happened....

DeletedUser1976

For real. At this rate, we can have endgame by mid next month. Not sure what the record is for winning worlds, but this will come close. Not much of CND can really fight. Like catlandia said, its about the top 8 that can do stuff. The rest of CND is just throwing nukes away, but hey, who doesn't like free Dbash? You can attack me with DT if you like, I promise to make it look like it hurt me. Maybe you will feel good about yourselves when I do that.
Side note, since CND merged in TLI to absorb their good players, why don't your 8 join us since CND is going to lose anyways? That way your good players can look really good when they fight CND who is quite the noob station, even though this tribe was to not be a noob tribe. Funny how that happened....
Oh please they are doing pretty good at their situation.

DeletedUser1487

Please, tell me how losing a war badly is doing pretty good. Have you stayed updated with the maps recently? The core is shrinking, *I wonder why*

DeletedUser

The same can be said for HUG. Literally all but the top 5 throw nukes with no faith/paladins at us. So many HUG nukes have gone splat over their incompetence.

DeletedUser1607

Please, tell me how losing a war badly is doing pretty good. Have you stayed updated with the maps recently? The core is shrinking, *I wonder why*
The sad part is that most players within HUG is bad at offensive battle strategies (not including all of you of course). But one of the main reasons you are winning this war is because most of your top players are (or at least were) munching barbs. They did not have any O bash until a few weeks ago. It was CND who did all the work in the war against TLI. Quite a lot of you in HUG saw this war as an opportunity to take over the poor and innocent barbarian villages instead since the top two tribes were distracted with each other. The rare attacks HUG sent against TLI got smashed on our walls. I would like to see some info on how many barbs you have eaten vs how many reds you have actually conquered. Sure, the past weeks you have taken a lot of villages from CND, but that is only because you took all those barbs to begin with. It's a good strategy, but it's also a very boring one. Everyone can take over barbs. Not everyone can take over reds. What you have shown is that you can't defeat equally strong opponents. I think it is honorable to engage enemies of equal strength (or stronger) and try to defeat them with clever battle tactics. When you in HUG failed to make a dent in TLI defenses you turned to barb munching instead with the hopes of growing strong enough to defeat us (now CND) with sheer numbers. I wouldn't say that is an honorable way to wage war. But congratulations, it seems to be working... :)

DeletedUser

This isn't including the 3c1 war that's going on. HUG, DIE, and FFM all attacking CND. I'm going to laugh my ass off when DIE and FFM realize they can't win the game by merging. You idiots are wasting your time. DIE is a group full of silly people for hte conclusion above. You can NOT merge to win (Say's the rules). So the 3v1 fight is all for nothing. BTW, Look at Tausaun's bash compared to mine. He's got well over double my village count and 3-4x my point count, yet he's only 700k BP above me? Just goes to prove how much y'all munch barbs.