• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND

DeletedUser1444

People asked me when i was going to run a tribe again here we go starts Thursday ill be there with bells on.

DeletedUser1601

Any open date set yet?
As Death to Noobs put in the first post of this thread, "People asked me when i was going to run a tribe again here we go starts Thursday ill be there with bells on."

DeletedUser1444

Can anyone join or will there be limitations? :)
Yes im not gonna support a bunch of coops inactives get ate by our own aggressive players may start with quite a few but people will get trimmed with me simply because of inactivivty and noncommunicatiors barb munchers crowners would prefer 1 or 2 per province at the start hopefully no more.

DeletedUser1607

I hope you will let me in from the Cold once the game starts. Where in the world will you start?

DeletedUser

are u a tribal hugging mass recruiter like IMP/IDR OMERTA yadda yadda Or do you set some type of standards and enjoy a good battle rather then a mass zerging rape fest

DeletedUser685

lol, DTN doesn't hug. Heck, he won't even give me a cup of coffee. :mad:

DeletedUser1444

Might start with alot of members but that has a way of working its self out no i dont hug id prefer everyone else to stay red may snag an ally and a NAP thats about it though.

DeletedUser

Well looks like you tagged me as an enemy :).. Thanks I love a challenge nice member count off rip :)

DeletedUser

I would tag you as an enemy if I was in CND :D.
Im sure you will join cnd then apparently its almost like u girls did on w9 bringing your allies to 14 to fight 50 people vs 500 mass recruit everyone in the area gangbang 9v1...even if you were to win that way you realize its pathetic right im not into that hug crap u like to do princess in fact i welcome the challenge..if im the only target a 300 person ally from rip comes after then so be it lolol

DeletedUser1487

...I was complementing you. Saying I would tag you as an enemy since you are obviously a very good player. Sorry you got all pissy, but I wasn't going to bring in other worlds to this. Just saying I would mark you as an enemy cause it would be a fun challenge.