• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Co-operative invites

DeletedUser

It would be very usefull if the ability to invite someone to login as your account was extended to include specified tribes (such as those of your allies). Removal from that list would invalidate all such invitations.

DeletedUser645

You can only invite people in the same tribe as you any way.

DeletedUser

I know that. Why do you think I posted this request.

DeletedUser897

This would just be a way for spies to get in and never get caught...

DeletedUser

If you are worried about, don't use the tool. And I am not asking for your opinion.
I have a very good use for the tool and not concerned about anyone spying.

DeletedUser897

If you are worried about, don't use the tool. And I am not asking for your opinion.
Well this is the suggestions/ideas forum so Im pretty sure Im open to have my own opinion but I mean MERICA

DeletedUser645

The point of posting a suggestion is to get community feedback to see if it would be welcome or not.

DeletedUser897

The point of posting a suggestion is to get community feedback to see if it would be welcome or not.
Thank you for the backing on what I said"Well this is the suggestions/ideas forum so Im pretty sure Im open to have my own opinion but I mean MERICA"