• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Co-play limitations

• Thread starter DeletedUser1278
  • Start date

DeletedUser1278

I wish the co-op had in the design where it wouldn't let you send troops, attacks, or support to or from the other co-oped account. It's one thing to cheat outside of game, but when the game itself leaves open doors to tempt people to cheat, or they're unknowing of the policy is where I think it could be made better.

DeletedUser

While i certainly agree the co-op needs clarification.

I was thinking a determined a set time of co-op only log ins which than lists the account as a multi over co-op play.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I am curious on others players suggestion to keeping the game more balanced in regard to this feature, be honest.

DeletedUser1495

Personally, I frankly don't see the problem with sending attack/support to the said cooped account

DeletedUser

I would say the person co-opping should be able to send supports to and from the co-opped villas but not be able to attack them or send attacks from them either. The main purpose of co-op should be to help out a tribemate (and not take advantage) when they can't be on, that seems like what it should be anyway. I know this means that u can't counter strike when u co-op for someone, but I think that makes sense as the point of the game is to login as often as possible and there should be penalties if u aren't able to do so. I know life gets in the way of the game but all u really should need is a good stack in ur villas while u are away and a co-op should only allow for monitoring purposes so u can see what is going on with everyone's supports. Also should be able to send them all home if the situation requires that.

DeletedUser

WEll its a double edge sword, i seen squads fight like 1 person, and i seen 1 person fight with 2 accounts, hard to pick out whats what...

DeletedUser

after 1 month of no original owner log-in, co-op gets dumped and account begins to barb. boom, perma-cheating solved. you're welcome, mods & developers, you can repay me in crowns k thx

DeletedUser

after 1 month of no original owner log-in, co-op gets dumped and account begins to barb. boom, perma-cheating solved. you're welcome, mods & developers, you can repay me in crowns k thx
What a creative idea wonder why noone thought of it before :p

Why they haven't done this yet I do not know.

DeletedUser1363

Yea. Let's get this figured out. 1 month is long enough. If you don't log in, you're done.

Coplayers shouldn't be able to attack. Logging into someone's account using their credentials ( or just using a double account) is illegal, but getting a coplayer and using that account to attack isn't? Doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

I agree, there should be a time limit of when it become multing and people who just log in to reset the time should still get ban, the account should be actively played by the orginal owner atleast once a month.

DeletedUser1459

There should also be a way for co-ops to see the last time the original player logged on. I had one who could only play werkends, I did not notice for 3 weeks when he stopped showing up all together.

DeletedUser1459

If every single player had good communication there would be a lot of things that aren't problems lmao. I send a lot of tribewides, I like to be a nice guy and give players with RL issues some leeway on dealing with the monster of an inbox I create for all my players lol

DeletedUser825

Lack of troops or buildings in a queue, Lots of messgaes, etc.

DeletedUser825

Do you want us to continue? I am sure me and dc can come up with a few more.

DeletedUser1459

Lol I usually only co-op players who aren't able to do those things regularly. People with family issues, medical problems, midterms, etc.

DeletedUser1459

I get it though, work something out with them when I set it. XD