• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Coiners Need To Be Limited...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We have a player (CatPounce) on W15 that has spent over 15,000 USD to coin cities, troops, and her tribe to lv 44. I understand y'all need to make money, But this is crazy. CatPounce has pretty much Paid To Win. W15 is pretty much lost unless everyone teams up against her coined tribe. There needs to be limitations on how many troops can be purchased Via Daily Unit Deals and Troop Speed-ups. She went from 0 Offensive troops (After losing them all) to a full nuke in a few hours. What's the point of having a community play this game if one player is simply going to drop hard cash to win it all.

DeletedUser

First, no sane person would spend that much on a game. So how is this happening? One theory is that the TW2 staff itself is using this as a tool to entice others to buy coins to stay alive. This so destroys all game integrity as to make the game itself unplayable. If not fixed I am sure the loss of players due to pure disgust with the process will doom this once enjoyable pastime to a shell of its former self.

DeletedUser1179

Honestly, I think the amount she spent is probably a little on the extreme side but it's not like we haven't seen this before on other worlds. There are players our there that are heavy coiners and I am not saying that I agree or disagree with them coining. I'm just saying that it's not something new and it doesn't mean that just because they are coining that they will win the world. Think of it this way gentlemen, everyone makes a mistake sooner or later, you just have to be the one there to catch it.

DeletedUser

Cat has 550k Honor points
100,000 Resources = 1 Honor Point, 2 Crowns = 1 Honor Point.
550,000 Honor points X 2 Crowns = 1,100,000 Crowns
1,100,000 Crowns/6,000 Crowns ($80 Package) = 183 Packages
183 Packages x $80 = $14,640 USD
Not including troop que and building que speed-ups, Daily unit deals, and re-rolls.

DeletedUser1179

So what my original point was be two steps ahead. Things happen, nothing is guaranteed. Everyone has a weakness, you just have to find it.

DeletedUser

That's not what this post is about kiki. You've never fought someone who can INSTANTLY recover from what you spent two weeks building and planning. Something needs to be done about this, It's total garbage that you mod's even allow someone to spend that much money on a world.

DeletedUser1179

Actually I have fought people that were doing that. You take out their church and then it's right there again and we personally have no control over what someone spends on a world. I know what your post is about but I am just trying to offer you a piece of advice that's all you can chose to take it or not but money is not endless, sooner or later it will run out.

DeletedUser

There's a difference in coining a simple church and Coining a Church, Lv 20 wall, and a full city's D worth in under an hour. You still don't know what I'm dealing with.

DeletedUser1179

Maybe you are right, maybe I don't know exactly what you're dealing with, I'm just saying that I know what it's like to feel stuck. I'm sure we all have our horror stories about different worlds...LOL I am just trying to offer some friendly advice that's all.

DeletedUser825

Their wallet has to dry up eventually and if it doesn't than what the coiners enemies are doing is insanity and they will leave the world to play elsewhere. Unless of course you are col. In US14 me and a few others from our tribe launched a massive op against a major coiner. We took two of his villas and are still holding them. The way to beat a coiner is to focus attacks on certain villas. All attacks must land in the same window and deceivers must be used.

DeletedUser61

Each player is allowed to purchase crowns. How many crowns is up to them. Don't try and turn this into personal battle as it's their right to use/purchase crowns any way they see fit. This thread as it is pointless and a poor attempt to bash those that can afford crowns is closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.