Coins

Discussion in 'Browser Issue Archive' started by coolmite, Feb 24, 2015.

1. coolmite

coolmite Guest

After losing my last village and restarting, it appears I've also lost all the coins I had created.. After restarting, I rebuilt the academy and yet is still tells me I have no coins and the maximum amount of villages allowed is 1. At the time of losing my last village, I had enough coins for 5 villages. Is this a bug, or was there a game change?

2. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

I don't believe you should have lost all the coins you minted. I would definitely send a support ticket and see what their official response is.

3. Xzio

Xzio Guest

Actually yes, restarting means starting from 0, when u do that, all ur progress get lost.

4. coolmite

coolmite Guest

That would be new then. I've started over several times and always kept my coins.

5. Xzio

Xzio Guest

Thats how I remember it working, but if u guys say its a bug, then its okey

6. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

I don't recall it ever working like that. Maybe the packet system, but not the coin system.

7. Zeltino

Zeltino Guest

From what I understand (because I was under the assumption that you would keep the minted coins as well) is that was actually a bug, and players should NOT have been keeping the coins. This was resolved in one of the patches.

8. coolmite

coolmite Guest

Can you try to verify that this is not a bug. That is a really big game change - one that I know a lot of people have planned strategy around. I don't see it listed as a bug fix in any of the game updates.