• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Coins

DeletedUser

After losing my last village and restarting, it appears I've also lost all the coins I had created.. After restarting, I rebuilt the academy and yet is still tells me I have no coins and the maximum amount of villages allowed is 1. At the time of losing my last village, I had enough coins for 5 villages. Is this a bug, or was there a game change?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I don't believe you should have lost all the coins you minted. I would definitely send a support ticket and see what their official response is.

DeletedUser

Actually yes, restarting means starting from 0, when u do that, all ur progress get lost.

DeletedUser

Xzio;n2245 said:
Actually yes, restarting means starting from 0, when u do that, all ur progress get lost.
That would be new then. I've started over several times and always kept my coins.

DeletedUser

Thats how I remember it working, but if u guys say its a bug, then its okey

DeletedUser

From what I understand (because I was under the assumption that you would keep the minted coins as well) is that was actually a bug, and players should NOT have been keeping the coins. This was resolved in one of the patches.

DeletedUser

Can you try to verify that this is not a bug. That is a really big game change - one that I know a lot of people have planned strategy around. I don't see it listed as a bug fix in any of the game updates.