• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Colors for farming

DeletedUser1513

So I know how much the mods love to help us with farming, because it is clearly the most fun aspect of this game... so I was thinking, how cool would it be if barbarian villages had a glow around them (Like when they are boosted) that signified how long it had been since you attacked them last. That way when you are farming with multiple villages for hours on end to get those precious resource goodies, you don't end up hitting the same barb over and over again without letting it regenerate some resources...

Example... barb hasn't been attacked in 5+ hours (by you) glows green, was attacked 2-5 hours ago (by you) glows orange/yellow, was attacked 2 hours or less ago (by you) glows red.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser2115

I am just curious on the farming benefits. Like just because you haven't farmed a village in 5 hours doesn't mean it is full. It has probably been farmed 20+ times by other players.

DeletedUser1513

Farming benefits are pretty straight forward... in the mid game, people farm significantly less. if i farm from a village with MA, lvl 5 rally point, and lvl 10 raiding paths, my farming units can be back in as little as 20 minutes from hitting all nearby barbs. if i send out another 50 attacks 20 mintues later then I want to make sure that I'm sending them to different barbs then I did before... having a glow around a barb village that changes color i'f i've attacked it recently would be extremely beneficial in that capacity. regardless of whether or not other people are farming the same villages as well.