• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Come on Innogames, you gotta do something

• Thread starter DeletedUser1425
  • Start date

DeletedUser1425

As this goes on for longer and longer, you see the steady decrease. US30 has been open for almost 2 weeks now, with barely 2k players..ridiculous. Its even a domination world with 2k players
I understand you guys are taking our suggestions and all that stuff, but something has to be done, fast..otherwise I can't see another world being successful.

DeletedUser2158

Dont hold your breath.. devs havent implement a player suggestion in like 2 years. They gave up on this game

DeletedUser2158

There will be a game that will take tribal wars 2 place. Hopefully they wont make the same mistakes as inoo games

cokky

Berserker
to be fair VP was an attempt to appease a big part of the player base that normally just barb munches and sims. It just is not the sort of change that will lead to the game lasting longer rather it quickened the demise.

DeletedUser1425

Well ever since it was introduced we have been pleading about removing it...the overwhelming majority of people want it removed. Sure they have given us some domination worlds but when the majority wants domination back, it seems like they certainly aren't trying.
Maybe us and the devs should have some sort of QnA type of thing.

DeletedUser2228

This is why i have been saying we need a pay to play world. A 20 or 30 dollar fee to play, you get 200 or 300 crowns and there would be no purchasing of any kind after that. this eliminates any coining complaints. Go back to domination and winning tribe has to have 75=80% of the world to be declared the winner. stop all barb munching. They said they would have to rewrite the whole game but they didnt to get there VP world.

cokky

Berserker
This is why i have been saying we need a pay to play world. A 20 or 30 dollar fee to play, you get 200 or 300 crowns and there would be no purchasing of any kind after that. this eliminates any coining complaints. Go back to domination and winning tribe has to have 75=80% of the world to be declared the winner. stop all barb munching. They said they would have to rewrite the whole game but they didnt to get there VP world.
You get exactly that on the test servers if you ever played there they give out crowns for every event and every new patch. You get a fairly balanced playing field as not many people add coins to the test worlds.

DeletedUser2158

They would lose money. Cant have that

DeletedUser2228

there loosing money now. most like me dont put a dime into the game. but if they wanted a fair playing field (no coining) most people would pay to have it and i personally could probably talk a bunch of old players into coming back

DeletedUser2158

there loosing money now. most like me dont put a dime into the game. but if they wanted a fair playing field (no coining) most people would pay to have it and i personally could probably talk a bunch of old players into coming back
If you create a world that you can only enter when you drop a paying fee, there will only be around 200-500 players instead of 5k. With how the barb system works, you will have maybe 50 provinces... the world will be so quick that it wont be worth the money . Dont think it would work, but they could try

DeletedUser1425

Or maybe they could ditch VP and put it back to domination with maybe a few changes and ADVERTISE?

DeletedUser2158

I think its pretty clear that they wont ditch their VP system

DeletedUser2228

they will have to ditch it if no one plays it. they are opening domination worlds again and if everyone only plays them then there is no need to make more VP worlds. BUT AGAIN we wont get all to do it bc not everyone will listen and do it,

DeletedUser1425

Sorry, I just saw this thread as the @ didn't push it to me.

You're doing exactly what you should be doing by coming here and voicing what you want and allowing other players give their input as well. I wish more players did this and let their voices be heard.
Thanks but I wish Inno would maybe show more effort for us. I love this game and the alternatives aren't really my style and I would hate to see the game fail. So many memories

DeletedUser894

The p2w features ruined this game. first worlds were so succesfull. expecially once tribe levels were added the game went into decline. after that you basicly had to spend a shitload of money to buy tribe levels to compete. and coining is giving to much value instead of some nice bonuses. i just came back and each world is becoming worse.