• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Coming to the US servers?

DeletedUser465

I would LOVE to see a stricter enforcement on pushing.

DeletedUser61

.us servers has always stricter on enforcing the Pushing rule. Maybe .en servers have not been so much?

Only difference on .us server from reading the post on .en is that .us server accepts players are violating the rules at their own cost (in other words they know what they are doing). The rules are viewable to all players and upon playing each player accepts these terms.

DeletedUser

I think it's also lighter here because they just started actively LOOKING for accounts "Pushing" on their worlds.
While here (and I could be fully wrong here and accept that) it's more like, you report someone and then they get looked into and possibly banned etc.

And I don't know of too many players who would actually report this happening as from what I've read in the EN forum discussion it looks like just about every tribe and almost all players are doing this.

But I think it's a good idea to crack down on it, it makes it harder for top tribes and keep the whole, "Join us and let us coop you and when you inevitably go inactive we'll just use your coop to take your villages easier" which looks like that's breaking the "Pushing" rule, which will rock a lot of boats and is why it's quite the controversy over in the EN forum right now.