• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Comparing Achievements

DeletedUser915

Am I correct by using the Compare Achievements page to estimate how strong an opponent is? I was looking at a fairly decent sized players achievements in my area and he hasn't even gotten milestone 1 for "Way of the Rider" and only has milestone 1 for "Way of the Soldier". So for having several villages, he should be super easy for me, right?

DeletedUser915

...yes it is an accurate way to see how awful someones army is. Thanks me.

:p

DeletedUser255

Accurate to an extent, the last I checked it didn't include purchased troops.
I also believe it counts up as a total, so if you are dealing with an aggressive player who has no qualms about early world skirmishing then losing troops would delay any kind of achievement count to give you an idea of a player's strength.

Beyond active engagement there is no certain way to gauge how easy a time you will have against a target. Unless of course you are looking for targets that won't fight back (inactive)

DeletedUser915

It has been pretty accurate for the last 3 players I just cleared and nobled :) Newer players at the beginning of the world with low BP's are very easy to predict accurately. The App even gives a percentile... :p also, if someone has been fighting, these achievements would be showing their max potential minus bought troops. So, if I find someone who shows a weak troop count based on their achievements, then I don't care how much they have been fighting because I know they are still weak.