• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Competition: Race to 2000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser61

Race to 2000.png

Dear Players,

Welcome to Tribal Wars 2. We thank you for joining us in this exciting new adventure. To get things started off right, we are going to do a contest! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get to 2000 points. Easy, right? We will give out six total prizes. Three for players who have used crowns to get there and three for those who have not used crowns. The rules are simple:

• Post a screenshot of the rankings as soon as you reach 2000 points.
  • The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you will lose out.
  • Please remember that if you have not yet registered for the forums to register prior to trying to post any issues/problems while registering is upon the player.
The prizes are:
1st to reach 2000 by using crowns: 1000 crown prize
1st to reach 2000 without using crowns: 1000 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 500 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 500 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 200 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 200 crown prize

Winners:
Using Crowns:
1. Osage & Exil The Fallen
2. Tokano
3. Anzark

Without Crowns:
1. xilver
2. mama27
3. inichi

Easy, simple, and fun! Let the games begin!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O yea!

wj2BApz.jpg

With crowns btw.

DeletedUser

You're lucky Tokano that i couldn't register on US forum before :p

Here is my ss (with a little help of crowns)

S8T6wDB.jpg

DeletedUser61

Correction:

Due to those members having issues registering for the forum some contacted support with information regarding in-game rank. We will honor this as it was not their fault.

Player: Osage

Contacted support prior to Exile The Fallen. However because this was not a player mistake we will adjust rank to accommodate both players.

DeletedUser581

about time,new acounts was fix.as soon as I reached the 2000 goal i tried to post,but was refused to create a new forum account.Oh well same old story.better luck next time

sorry for last post

DeletedUser61

about time,new acounts was fix.as soon as I reached the 2000 goal i tried to post,but was refused to create a new forum account.Oh well same old story.better luck next time

sorry for last post
Because you contacting support. Your post will be counted as you were the first player. Please look above in the rankings and you will see current list (1,2,3).

DeletedUser61

I would like to thank everyone that has posted and provided the required screenshots. You guys are awesome. Thank you for taking the time to join and expand TW2 forums. Please check out current and future competitions. Prizes will be awarded shortly after we verify all claims.

Regards,

Tribal Wars 2 United States

Update All Prizes Have Been Awarded

Status
Not open for further replies.