• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Daulatabad)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Daulatabad are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1500 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US57).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser1376

I come back and vp is still the main course huh . too bad I prefer domination but this could be an okay warm up . very small world though

DeletedUser2938

What would you guys prefer? I'd like to hear out your opinions, maybe we can have a realm that you guys would like.
I'm open for ideas.

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.
Ashie,
Community Manager

DeletedUser1376

I am a domination player for sure but with the worlds being smaller lets look at a cap again on tribe size of like 30 also

amorris

Spearman
Future configuration suggestion

• World speed: 2
• Unit speed: 2
• Merchants speed: 3
• Beginners protection: 3 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 70
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active (Although with the faster pace and the endgame i am going to suggest this option active but may be best set as inactive)
• Endgame condition: 1500 Victory Points or 70% Domination (Both options available, server can set as VP to keep track of VP's and if domination endgame is met, support can be notified as usual. I dont believe any programming changes will be needed.)