• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Golconda)

Tokano

Not a Mod
What y’all should be doing is something to prevent all the mass coiners from banding together world to world
I need to hear how you think this would be done and how you think this would impact spending, then how you believe that would impact the business overall.

Elements

Nobleman
Coiners band together, it's their nature. They're like turkeys, they stay in gaggle's and rarely separate.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Coiners band together, it's their nature. They're like turkeys, they stay in gaggle's and rarely separate.
Man, I live in Pennsylvania and the number of single turkeys that just walk through my yard like they own the place would astound you.

Elements

Nobleman
Oh, well I live in South Dakota and where I live, I rarely see a Turkey walking alone. There is one gaggle that comes around often and has over 20 turkeys in it that I could count. There is some with 10 or 4, but I rarely see a turkey alone so I guess that's just where I live lol.

I’m not sure how you’d be able to do that after thinking about it, I can think of a system to help the health of the game though each server can have a vote/survey on a hand full of days where maybe a BP shield can be reactivated or extended in some cases for say 24 hours on major family gathering holidays such as Christmas, this would help at least in my eyes allows the game to be more marketable to everyone not just a crowd with no life outside the game

P.S. if you’re offended by that last bit... if the shoe fit, keep it

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Just reduce the VP bro. This is too long. How y’all going to make money after we stop spending after two months. 2,000 and y’all don’t even have enough players!

Tokano

Not a Mod
Just reduce the VP bro. This is too long. How y’all going to make money after we stop spending after two months. 2,000 and y’all don’t even have enough players!
Lol, you say that as though I'm the one who makes those decisions. I'm just a volunteer.