• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Golconda)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Golconda are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: N/A
• Endgame condition: 2000 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US60).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elements

Nobleman
It would have to be a smaller VP because if it was 2k VP with max 20 members, then it would take a lot longer to close that world lol.

cokky

Berserker
make sure to click relocation in the future 1 time is one thing but to do it back to back is silly. The game has moved on from the old setting. We have enough things killing the game.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I'm surprise you this is even 2K VP... This server is waaay smaller compared to EN, and EN players have been complaining about lowering the VP. So not sure why make it higher on a server with even fewer active users.

I do agree with limiting tribe max out at around 20-30 (In EN) but for this server it would make sense for 30-50 but def lower VP requirements...

Dreakinn

Swordsman
If you want to add anything please not "No relocation" I'd rather have night bonus on instead of that...

cokky

Berserker
One thing I would like to add is, we're working on the tribe limits, so, just a bit more patience - And yes, I'm aware you've waited for a while but I haven't been here as long. :)

I don't think I have much to add, new things should be announced in the near future, so keep them eyes open for my announcements.

Community Manager/Admin
Ashley
Like Reply
thank god that has been like 3 years over due.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Yup, saw that on EN forum. Glad they have started listening, hopefully other players start to come back and play again.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Ok, I have to say that the glitches on this server are way over the top. I had to restart multiple times just to get through the tutorial on Golconda. Every time I click on something, nothing happens, or it happens, but doesn't show that it's happening. I thought it was the usual nonsense that I have to deal with when playing on ipad, so I switched to my pc, but it's just as bad. This is nuts.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
And now, I can't even log into the server - not on ipad or pc. All I get is "internal error" message. This sucks. Inno needs to get on the ball.

Elements

Nobleman
Due to the error, are we gonna get some extra BP time since we could not log on? If not, I totally understand. Please fix this asap.

fun time

Berserker
omg don't start that crap on the US server. Relocation is the only thing that keeps this game fun. See how many people quit this game when they started VP worlds.

Last edited:

Tokano

Not a Mod
yea, a lot of my old TW friends dont play anymore
It comes and goes in phases. I've been playing Tribal Wars on and off since World 1 on TW1.
I can say with confidence that nobody ever really quits Tribal Wars, they just take longer and longer breaks between each session.