• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Golconda)

fun time

Berserker
Us servers never had these non Relocation until now and VP count on ending worlds were 1,200. We get a new dev they need to follow past rules. To keep player base. Are number are to low to do 2k city count. I was tribe leader on Queens they posted 1500 vps as wins I had to get 2k and it was a head ache

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
I have a friend that put 400k into this game some that know me know who it's is its not my place to say names. He quit inno lost a person that made a lot of money for inno. He also building a game to replace this game. Devs need to read what is posted. Listen to players or you won't be golfing next week

Last edited:

Tokano

Not a Mod
Us servers never had these non Relocation until now and VP count on ending worlds were 1,200. We get a new dev they need to follow past rules. To keep player base. Are number are to low to do 2k city count. I was tribe leader on Queens they posted 1500 vps as wins I had to get 2k and it was a head ache
Just because something never happened on US doesn't mean it never will.

Tokano

Not a Mod
He also building a game to replace this game. Devs need to read what is posted. Listen to players or you won't be golfing next week
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, I'm pretty sure he had Jhin ask me to help them with their TW3 build.
Also, I live like 1/4 mile away from the country club, I'm going golfing whether you like it or not.
I've actually never been golfing in my life, I hear it's fun.

schlager7

Spearman
Actually when the US worlds began there was no relocation feature. That came some time later. Of course when US1 started there were no resource deposits, second village... A lot of these developments were introduced later during that world or on subsequent worlds.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Actually when the US worlds began there was no relocation feature. That came some time later. Of course when US1 started there were no resource deposits, second village... A lot of these developments were introduced later during that world or on subsequent worlds.
It really has been a long time. I forgot about no resource deposit on the Alnwick.
I'll never forget about the second village fiasco though. I was a moderator/punching bag then too and oh my lord...

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
It comes and goes in phases. I've been playing Tribal Wars on and off since World 1 on TW1.
I can say with confidence that nobody ever really quits Tribal Wars, they just take longer and longer breaks between each session.
This is true. I think that's referred to as "addiction"... :p

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
So, is Golconda a non-relocation world? The description says "NA" for that feature, which I take to mean that it's enabled. When it's disabled on the EN server, it says "disabled". Please let me know, tokano, so I can plan my villages appropriately.

fun time

Berserker
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, I'm pretty sure he had Jhin ask me to help them with their TW3 build.
Also, I live like 1/4 mile away from the country club, I'm going golfing whether you like it or not.
I've actually never been golfing in my life, I hear it's fun.
I started out on winterstien I've never seen a non relocation until I went to EN hated every second of that server.. I like to see some night bonuses tho. I haven't been able to yet

Dreakinn

Swordsman
So, is Golconda a non-relocation world? The description says "NA" for that feature, which I take to mean that it's enabled. When it's disabled on the EN server, it says "disabled". Please let me know, tokano, so I can plan my villages appropriately.
Should mean that it disabled. I mean if you're playing in that world, you can easily try to relocate 1unit to quickly determine as well. But I'm quite sure it means that it's no active.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Should mean that it disabled. I mean if you're playing in that world, you can easily try to relocate 1unit to quickly determine as well. But I'm quite sure it means that it's no active.
Yes, but you can't test it until you have another village.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
however it is active so dont tap the glass and make them change that.
Actually, I asked Inno about a year or so ago, sometime after we started getting non-relocation worlds on the en server. They assured me that the us server would always have relocation enabled, so I'm guessing that's why we get the "NA" on Golconda, because it's not an issue. I hope :)

Tokano

Not a Mod
Actually, I asked Inno about a year or so ago, sometime after we started getting non-relocation worlds on the en server. They assured me that the us server would always have relocation enabled, so I'm guessing that's why we get the "NA" on Golconda, because it's not an issue. I hope :)
That was a different team making that promise though, Khaleesi. What they should have said is that while the current CM is still CM they will always have relocation. Like, I'm not going to tell you that any CM or mod after Ashie and myself move on from this game are going to do things the exact same way as her and I do. Ashie is more open to trying new things and seeing how they go than previous CM's have been and I fully encourage her to flex her CM muscles and try things out.

Last edited:

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
That was a different team making that promise though, Khaleesi. What they should have said is that while the current CM is still CM they will always have relocation. Like, I'm not going to tell you that any CM or mod after Ashie and myself move on from this game are going to do things the exact same way as her and I do. Ashie is more open to trying new things and seeing how they go than previous CM's have been and I fully encourage her to flex her CM muscles and try things out.
Oh, so does that mean that golconda is non-relocation?