• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Jaunpils)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Jaunpils are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 70
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 2500 Victory Points
• Tribe Limit: Model C

We have the pleasure of announcing our new tribe limits model, here is the table:

Tribe Limit Models

LevelModel AModel BModel C
20​
20​
20​
25​
35​
25​
30​
45​
30​
40​
50​
35​
50​
55​
40​
65​
65​
45​
80​
70​
50​
100​
80​
55​
120​
85​
60​
160​
95​
65​
200​
100​
70​

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US63).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

darkguy94

Spearman
With 70 fuly active members in a tribe, that would require at least 36 VP from each of them. This number increases the lower the number of players / tribe. Honestly, I don't even think this is gonna be possible. Please reconsider lowering this absurd victory condition.

Elements

Nobleman
2500 VP seems way too much, especially with the average player number / worlds nowadays. D world with 1.5K VP was already a slog
That was only because I did not join right away so you did not have any competition lol. The only tribe you needed to noble out was FTF and FF2. And we both know those tribe amount to being farmed in every world. MRT with no skill is their way of life lol.

KingEvo

Archer
I actually had lot of fun playing this type of world cause I didn’t go for the victory points I went for the cities lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
Finally, I guess the stunt The Zerg played in EN Montjuic made them decrease tribe limit lol.
Lol, I'll be honest. I'm not sure why people think anything The Zerg did was effective.
Tribe limits have been coming for a long time and we've been telling people that since we found out they were working on it.

I've asked Ashie, but I think this world is one where the prize pool gets divided by the number of members in your tribe at the end, not just a straight 200 to everyone. I'm not sure on this right now, but I'll come back and update when I hear back from Ashie.

Elements

Nobleman
That's fine, if Inno wants to cripple me, I'll just work around it. I can do it manually, but it is gonna be a lot harder if they dont let tw2-tracker continue to do stuff.