• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Painful

Spearman
I didn't even realize you were NRU at the time of writing that post. I guess you're just too insignificant in game to have noticed you. You should fact check before you go spewing ignorance though.

Painful

Spearman
This is no place for this conversation, forgot what thread we were in. We can definitely take this to another thread or in messages in game if you'd like.

Elements

Nobleman
WTF? Playing dumb? Bruh, you're obviously not very intelligent. Those dudes broke so many of our alliance agreements. They were taking villages w/o informing our players per agreement. They were barb munching, against agreement, and they took in refugees also, against agreement. When we started doing it, it all fell apart. They wanted a merge, and we agreed if they would take all 30 members. They kept saying the top 10 and make us a sister tribe. Don't twist shit. You guys broke every rule of the agreement you wrote up, and then want to complain when we do the same. Our guys have been chomping at the bit to go after you guys, I tried like hell to hold it together. I think you overestimate yourselves, because you better go ally the whole damned server if you think you guys got a chance against us.
Cockiness is everyone's downfall. I had no knowledge of what NRU leadership did so I'm sorry.