• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback Xenophontos Monastery (US50)

TSoares

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Xenophontos Monastery are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1800 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US51).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Niemi

Spearman
There seems to be confusion among some players. This world is listed as a VP world, but ranks are showing it is a domination world. Can you clarify?

Upwards

Spearman
So world speed default is 1, would putting it at 2 double the current speed or is it on scale (e.g. 1 - 10)? I think it would be fun and interesting to play a world that is sped up

DeletedUser2129

unfortunately they started this world as a domination to suck people into then change it fyi NO ONE LIKES VICTORY POINTS U REALLY PISSED ME OFF BY CHANGING THE GAME AFTER I SPENT MONEY FOR A DIENG GAME U REALLY ARE PUSHING PLAYERS NOT TO COME BACK FOR GOOD ! HALF THE WORLD CAME FOR DOM THEN YOU CHANGED IT EVERYONE IS LEAVING SMART BUSINESS

DeletedUser2289

So what's the deal. Is it going to be domination or vp? I stopped playing years ago cause of VP and just came back to play in a world that was vp. And remembered why I stopped playing very quickly

Upwards

Spearman
So what's the deal. Is it going to be domination or vp? I stopped playing years ago cause of VP and just came back to play in a world that was vp. And remembered why I stopped playing very quickly

this world ended up being vp

DeletedUser2897

I know we all signed up for this so I dont expect anything to change, but since you asked for feedback: We would currently qualify for 80% domination yet aren't even at a third of the required VP. I dont think anyone is excited about nobling 1200+ barbs so Id suggest lowering the amount of VP required while worlds are as small as they are or also turning it into a percentage requirement.

DeletedUser2798

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Xenophontos Monastery are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1800 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US51).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.
Any chance we can lower the VP to 1500 for a win here? We are a little over 100 away from that, there is no competition left as we root out the last of the players not in our tribe and push for the VP win. 1800 seems like a waste of our time and yours. Better off ending this world and getting us all on another world. You're not making money here anymore...

pledge

Spearman
Any chance we can lower the VP to 1500 for a win here? We are a little over 100 away from that, there is no competition left as we root out the last of the players not in our tribe and push for the VP win. 1800 seems like a waste of our time and yours. Better off ending this world and getting us all on another world. You're not making money here anymore...

Say's the guy in First place lmao. I'm just messing with ya. I agree. I hate the fact that this is the way this game is played now. all tribes are friends and merge at the end just to get the win, everyone stays friends, no one sends any attacks and enemies get left alone because it has nothing to do with the main OBJ. What is the point of even having enemies or being able to send attacks to non barbs? Might as well just call it Farmville wars 2. smfh. this game is dead.