• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Confused...

DeletedUser2330

How is it possible for a 350 point player still under protection to conquer two barbs within a 24 hour period? Now I've been gone from the game for a while, but I don't see how this is possible.

DeletedUser2290

the new in game event's top prize have been nobles the past 24 hours, no coins or academy needed

DeletedUser2290

i know been a great 24 hours for the coiners.... myself included ;)

DeletedUser

Damn... Makes me wish I had gotten them. Instead I get stuck with 100 spearmen. Like really? What kind of prize is that??????????

DeletedUser

Lol, THey're not getting passing grades in military school.

DeletedUser1574

worthless suckers anyways........at least till u find one of those LC nukes to practice their sparring on

DeletedUser1574

but to be honest why give nobles away on the prize wheel? yeah i bought mine but now we will have 500 extra players popping barbs because they want to expand instantly and then i will be forced to spend my nobles in anger against them.....lol not a fan of this one tbh

DeletedUser465

It's also 2 hours of Q time that you got resource cost free, if you wanna look at it that way. lol

DeletedUser1487

The cost to make those 100 spears is extremely low. 10k wood can be farmed in 20 minutes round trip, even if the farming runs were bad ones. And I got spears a lot in the wheel, Gwenn never gives me anything good.

DeletedUser1178

Me right before I play the wheel game with Gwenn.......

1k1oae.jpg

DeletedUser1487

for me its deceivers, I never use them, but always win them.

DeletedUser1178

for me its deceivers, I never use them, but always win them.

I always use Deceivers, every attack I send is deceivers....so yeah if you see a 1 second Train heading your way please be kind enough to move all your troops out.......because its just deceivers muhahahaa (with discipline and lag its very unlikely I'll actually ever get a 1 second train, but here is hoping lol)

DeletedUser1487

I could be lying too...... ;) I guess we'll just have to find out :D

DeletedUser465

Office Space was a fantastic movie!
The wheel was mean to mean. Didn't get a whole lot useful compared to the other things you could win.

DeletedUser1178

Office Space was a fantastic movie!
The wheel was mean to mean. Didn't get a whole lot useful compared to the other things you could win.

Yeah me and the wife will sit down and watch it when we need a laugh lol