• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Connection Issues

DeletedUser

I've had this happen all the time. Switch to tab, switch village, click on anything, bring up some other program, it often results in a connection issue, so I reload, and I've had connection issues even while reloading. It makes it very difficult to manage my villages if every time I click on something this happens :X

Tokano

Not a Mod
Could you maybe give us an exact scenario of when this happened so that I can pass it along to the devs?

DeletedUser

Ah sorry, been really busy over the past week.

Honestly, the best way I could describe it is random. Though I have noticed it being slightly more common when I have another tab open, I switch to the tab, then back, and it gives me the connection error message. It has also happened once or twice when the other tab might disconnect, then I switch back and TW2 disconnects.

Maybe those tabs just don't like each other :p.

Tokano

Not a Mod
It's been happening to me a lot more lately as well.
I've noticed it happens most when I am spending large amounts of time in the other tabs or windows I have open rather than periodically switching back the game to do something.

Anything that demands a lot of resources from my computer (like the webmaster tools for my website or GIMP) also causes the game to disconnect a lot.